- Multiple environments: Run tests in browsers, Node.js, and in the cloud (BrowserStack, Sauce Labs, TestingBot, Selenium Grid)
- Promises-based async: Uses standard Promises-based APIs for async testing
- Code coverage: Full statement, line, branch, and function coverage data using Istanbul
- Full testing lifecycle support: Unit, integration, and system testing
- Easy continuous integration: Seamless integration with Jenkins, SonarQube, TeamCity, Travis CI, etc.
- Consistent WebDriver experience: Workarounds for known WebDriver defects
- Flexible and customizable test reporters
For this talk, I'll give an overview of how to get started with Intern.